Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
World Travel and Traveling Tips - Enhance your travel experience by exploring World Travel and Traveling Tips; the Web ring with a wealth of information r

Forums     Login   Signup

World Travel and Traveling Tips

Manager: system1
Welcome to exchange all the your travel tip, travel links and experience to others. Tell the things the tourist guide doesn’t say anything about. Join the ring!!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Tips From Travelers - 11/25/2012
Transfers in London There were six of us going on a cruise that departed from Dover, England.   We were looking for transportation from the airport to a pre-cruise hotel and from the hotel to the ship pier in Dover.   After doing a great deal of research the best deal I found was with Express Ways (phone: 08456 12 12 12, fax: 020 8883 6142, www.expressways.co.uk ).    There was no upfront charges, we paid the driver in cash.   The charge from Heathrow Airport to our London hotel was $82 for four of us and $57 for two of us and from the hotel to the pier in Dover $240 for all six of us which was about half the price of other companies.   We were very pleased with their service, they were on time and it was a pleasant experience. Linda in Texas   Driving in Ireland While on vacation in Ireland with my wife, we rented a car.   I took along my GPS to help navigate the roads.   Don’t forget to ...

Tips From Travelers

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy